Open Access Policy
This journal provides open access to its content, based on the principle that offering the public free access to research contributes to a greater global exchange of knowledge.
To publish in AULA Revista de Humanidades y Ciencias Sociales, the author(s) must sign the Non-Exclusive Distribution License, which allows them to retain all their copyrights but grants permission for Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña to publish and archive their work in the journal and make it available for reproduction and dissemination in open access. Works with multiple authors require the consent of all authors for archiving and dissemination in RI-UNPHU.
The Non-Exclusive Distribution License grants the following permissions:
- By accepting this license, the author(s) or copyright owner(s) grant Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña the non-exclusive right to archive, reproduce, translate, convert (as defined below), communicate, and/or distribute their document in electronic format and in open access.
- You agree that Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña may keep more than one copy of this document and, without altering its content, convert it to any file format, medium, or support for the purposes of security, access, and preservation in its Institutional Repository RI-UNPHU.
- You declare that the document is an original work and/or that you have the right to grant the rights contained in this license. You also declare that your document does not infringe, to the best of your knowledge, the copyright of any other person or entity.
- If the document contains materials for which you do not hold the copyright, you declare that you have obtained unrestricted permission from the copyright owner to grant Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña the rights required by this license, and that such third-party material is clearly identified and acknowledged in the submitted document's text or content.
- You acknowledge that if the document is based on a work that has been sponsored or supported by an agency, institution, or organization other than Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña, it is assumed that any review rights or other obligations required by this contract or agreement have been fulfilled.
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña will clearly identify your name(s) as the author(s) or copyright owner(s) of the document and will not make any alterations to the work other than those allowed by this license for presentation purposes.
- Collective works or compilations can only be published in open access if the author holds the copyrights to the publications. Previously published articles may be subject to contracts the authors have signed with respective publishers, for which they are responsible. In the case of theses or dissertations, if the author has transferred the rights or signed a confidentiality agreement, they must inform beforehand, and only the abstract of the work with the bibliographic references will be published in the repository; the full version will be available at the UNPHU Central Library.
- The reader is free to share and adapt the material, provided they properly cite and acknowledge the Attribution or author's rights in their work and indicate the changes made to the original work. Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY-4.0).
AULA Revista de Humanidades y Ciencias Sociales is committed to respecting and upholding the integrity of published articles. Accordingly, any texts identified as plagiarized, self-plagiarized, or containing fraudulent content will be immediately excluded from the evaluation process.
Articles submitted to AULA Revista de Humanidades y Ciencias Sociales are reviewed using the plagiarism detection tool Turnitin.
The digital preservation and restoration of the journal's archives are carried out automatically through scheduled snapshots using Google Cloud Console Services. The general rule of Weekly Backup is employed, and the copies are stored on an international cloud server. They are also available in the Institutional Repository RI-UNPHU, accessible at: http://repositorio.unphu.edu.do/
Conflict of Interest
In accordance with the Conflict of Interest section of the Publication Guidelines of AULA Revista de Humanidades y Ciencias Sociales, it is necessary to disclose in writing any existing relationship between the authors of the article and any public or private entity from which a potential conflict of interest may arise.
A potential conflict of interest may arise from various types of past or present relationships, such as employment, consulting work, investment, research funding, family relationships, and others, which could unintentionally bias the work of the authors of this manuscript.
Fundación Universitaria Dominicana Pedro Henríquez Urena